See the Congress in pictures! We started with a launch dinner, which took place on May 4, with speakers and guests. And we have an album for each of the days of the Congress, in a truly comprehensive photo report of an event that once again took place in the format of a television program, from Lisbon and online. Once again, the ambition was to reach everyone who wanted to participate, in any corner of the world!
This year we invested again in Live Talks, short conversations between technology executives to reflect and exchange ideas on themes that mark the sector. The conversations took place in the Congress venue, an exclusive format for annual sponsors. Thus, several leaders of the most relevant national technology companies exchanged views with guests/clients. Accenture, Altice, Capgemini, Deloitte, DXC, Inetum, Ericsson, Vodafone, Kyndryl, Minsait, NOS, NTT Data and SAS accepted the challenge and recorded conversations in the Congress lounge!
In this edition, we once again rewarded, through GAMIFICATION , the most active participants in the Congress app. The winners were: Luís Pera, Sofia Santos and Ana Rogeiro. They will receive, respectively, the following prizes: premium wireless keyboard and mouse, Dell Technologies; intensive course on Digital Marketing & Innovation, Lisbon Digital School; one month of office space at LISPOLIS, with access to a community of 130 companies.
At an Award Ceremony held as part of the
Congress, the winners of the 2nd edition of
the Cities & Territories of the Future
Award were announced. The goal is to
recognize pioneering projects, based on
technological solutions that transform
cities into more livable, sustainable and
economically viable spaces. By category, the
– Health and Wellness | Lisboa 65+: Plano de Saúde Gratuito;
– Equality and Inclusion and Qualifications | As Raparigas do Código – sponsored by REN;
– Mobility and Logistics | Kiosk Guerin, with honorable mention for Deepneuronic – sponsored by E-REDES;
– Citizen Relationship and Participation | Mobicab Flexivel – sponsored by INCM;
– Economic Development | Plataforma de Gestão Inteligente de Lisboa, with honorable mention for Observatório do Talento – sponsored by Kyndryl;
– Sustainability, Circular Economy and Decarbonization | Recolha Seletiva de Biorresíduos em Cascais, with honorable mention for COMSOLVE – sponsored by GALP.
During the APDC Congress, we announced the
winners of the 3rd edition of the Best
Thesis Award, an initiative created for
APDC, with the support of CEE –
Consortium of Engineering Schools, which
this year covers the Academies adhering to
the UPskill Program. The goal, of this
initiative, which was once again sponsored
by Axians Portugal, is to distinguish the
best master’s dissertations in the
areas of information technology,
telecommunications and media. The winners
are, by category
– IT | Vladyslav Mosiichuk, Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of Porto (Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto | ISEP), with the dissertation “Deep Learning for Automated Adequacy Assessment of Cervical Cytology Samples;
– Telecommunications | Pedro Miguel Nicolau Escaleira, MSc. in Cybersecurity from the University of Aveiro, with the dissertation “Securing Real World 5G MEC Deployments
– Media | Beatriz Almeida Miranda, MSc in Multimedia, Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, with the dissertation “Immersive VR eHealth Strategies: VR games to treat schizophrenia negative symptoms”.